Help us celebrate dreams and inspire families to keep on believing.
428 E. Washington Ave
Sunnyvale, California 94086
ABOUT DBAWe meet the individual needs of our youth and families through counseling and life coaching. Mind Body Spirit services provide an opportunity for youth and families to share feelings and experiences, grown, and heal. We coordinate with local therapists and coaches to provide an ideal experience and support system. We host family and youth workshops and support groups. Dream Believe Achieve (DBA) envisions a world that supports youth and their families.
Our services empower families to believe and to heal together through the use of art, animal-assisted activities, and therapeutic interventions. These activities inspire emotional and physical healing, family bonding, and lifetime goal achieving.
Our work supports one of the world’s most vulnerable populations: families experiencing critical illness of a child or trauma. DBA steps in to provide relief from stress and support healing and growth.
- DBA is an entirely volunteer-run organization with both teen and adult leadership.
- DBA works in collaboration with organizations such as the Ronald McDonald House at Stanford, The American Cancer Society/Relay for Life Mountain View, and other local community organizations.
- DBA focuses its work on youth and families in Santa Clara County, whether living or visiting.
- DBA has a variety of programs and services, but all fall under the categories of art, animal-assisted activities, or counseling and therapy.
- DBA relies on the financial support of the community and individuals and the volunteer support of local community leaders.
- DBA was founded in December 2007.
DBA was founded by Toni Ratzburg in response to a commitment made to her Grandmother, Beverly Bowers in 1987. Toni (then age 8) committed her life to helping ease the pain and challenges families face due to critical illness the day Beverly lost her fight with cancer. Dream Believe Achieve is the outcome of that commitment, but also a tribute to the rest of her family (The Dreiers, Bowers, Frys, and Snows) where children, family, dreams, love, and respect are all honored and celebrated.
Contact Dream Believe AchievePhone: (650) 843-8649
Mail: c/o Toni Ratzburg 428 E. Washington Avenue, Sunnyvale, California 94086
Email: Toni Ratzburg at Toni@DreamBelieve.org